Browse Our Library
- Founded in 1865, Bath Rugby's are one of the oldest clubs around. Their illustrious history has seen them become a consistent presence in the English Premiership and their efforts have wielded 6 English Premierships, a Heineken Cup and European Challenge Cup in recent years.
- Exeter Rugby Club, recently rebranded as the Exeter Chiefs won the English Premiership for the first time in the 2016/17 season, after their promotion in 2009-10. Their blistering quality has seen them among the favourites for the new season.
- The Kingsholm stadium is home to Gloucester Rugby Club, winner of 7 major trophies, including the inaugural RFU Club Cup in 1972. They hold a strong rivalry with Worcester Warriors and are a competitive team in the top league.
- Promoted from the RFU Championship in 2005 after just one season out, Harlequins have proven themselves a mainstay in the top league for the majority of their history. Five years after their promotion they won the coveted Premiership trophy in 2011/12.
- Leicester Tigers are custodians of a record 10 English Championships and have played a huge role in the history of rugby, always featuring as major challengers in all 3 competitions available to the Premiership clubs. In 2000-01 and 2001-02 they won back to back Heineken Cup trophies.
- Its Irish identity and London base makes London Irish's history a fascinating one, and their 120-year history has most recently seen them win the Anglo-Welsh Cup in 2002 and the RFU Championship in 2016-17.
- The only representative from the north east of England in the Premiership, Newcastle Falcons are a notable name in rugby, in part due to them being the club at which Jonny Wilkinson made his name and spent the bulk of his career. They also won the Premiership in 1997-98.
- One half of the fiercest rivalry in rugby, with Leicester Tigers, Northampton Saints have hosted some of the greatest players and built some of the best teams of recent times at their famous home ground of Franklin Gardens. Saints won the Aviva Premiership in 2013-14.
Champions Rugby Speakers Agency are delighted to offer a host of rugby speakers for England’s greatest rugby clubs. Ranging from rugby royalty, Leicester Tigers to newcomers Exeter Chiefs, we are able to provide players both past and present from these glorious clubs. The grounding for international rugby and the highest standard for a domestic player, club rugby in England is amongst the strongest in world rugby and has produced some fine sporting personalities and legends.
We are able to provide a vast selection of rugby speakers from players to coaches. Whether it be Northampton Saints legend Matt Dawson MBE or Sale Sharks stalwart Jason Robinson MBE, both of these figures amongst various others will provide a compelling and insightful account about club rugby during their performances as rugby speakers.
How To Book A Speaker
In order to secure the services of one of our speakers and guarantee your event is one to remember simply contact one of our dedicated booking agents at Champions Rugby Speakers Agency directly on 0207 1010 553 where the team will provide all the help and support you require to ensure you secure one of our Club Rugby Speakers allowing you to browse and select the speaker for you.